3.18.2011

support update









I received my first support update from eMi today!  It's so exciting to see this dream start to become a reality.  I'm so blessed to have so many people in my life who love me and who love God!

If you've already donated - thank you so much!  I'm so grateful for your generosity.  If you'd like to donate -  click here and put my name in the designation box.

I'm still anxiously awaiting word on which project trip I'll be a part of this summer... so excited!

I have a prayer request - I've encountered some logistical challenges regarding my French visa for next semester.  Right now it looks like I will have to take a weekend trip back to Chicago this summer to appear at the French consulate.  Pleas pray that there is another solution and/or everything works out!

Also, you can now follow my blog by email!  Right under my picture there is a box where you can enter your email address, and my updates will automatically be sent to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment