5.18.2011

packing



I'm back from Cedar Campus after an awesome week!  It was so great, building relationships with my classmates and teammates.  We even had a few days of sun!  It was such a growing experience and I feel like I learned a lot.  Including this: God wants to use me to lead my fellow students in tangible ways.  I know, crazy, right?!

After returning home, rather sleep deprived, I've spent most of my time packing and getting everything in order.  I've been able to connect with a few high school friends as well as spend even more time with my IV friends from IIT.  They have provided so much encouragement and blessing in my life.

Last night a group of us from IIT met down at the International House of Prayer in Elkhart Indiana... more on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment