8.17.2011

heading out.

Today's the day and I'm finally headed to Paris!  I'm flying out of Grand Rapids this afternoon and I'll arrive in Paris late tomorrow morning.  My bags are packed, heavy and I'm ready to go.  I'm nervous but also excited.  I know it's going to be an exciting semester and I'm going to learn so much!

Thanks again to those who supported me through my adventures with eMi this summer.  I'm going to continue to use this bog as I spend the next four months exploring Paris and surrounding countries, so feel free to continue along on the journey with me!  If you're just joining me you can always subscribe by email over there on the right side of the screen.

This past weekend I got to spend time with good friends out in Southern California and celebrate the wedding of Justin and Jessica Van Eaton.  Here's a few photos from the beautiful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment