8.09.2011

home in holland.

I'm home in Holland, MI for a few days!  God is good.  My car got me home safe and I think it likes being home because things seem to be working better.  Being home is pretty nice and relaxing.  The weather is cooler and I get to play with my dog, Lucy :)

My mentor, Kate, and me

The last week in the office was great.  Carissa came to visit!  Carissa is my grand-big sister in Alpha Sigma Alpha and graduated from IIT in 2009.  Since then she's been interning and working in the eMi UK office. She came to Colorado for the eMi World Staff Conference and came a few days early to hang out.  So Hannah, Carissa and I were reunited :)

Carissa, Hannah and me

I'm already missing things at eMi.  But I'm off for more adventures soon.  On Thursday, I'm heading out to Southern California to be in my friend's wedding!  I can't wait, especially because two of my close friends from school will be there as well :)  And I'm planning on taking some photos as well which will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment