9.28.2011

readjusting to life in paris

The past couple of weeks have been crazy.  So busy.  There hasn't been a normal.  But hopefully things will start to settle down and I'll be able to find a routine again.

Everything was crazy because I was in Germany for 11 days, then my parents came 3 days later and stayed for 6.  It was so awesome to have them here, and I loved every minute of it (except the minutes that I spent stuffed up in the Palace of Versailles - that's a whole other story, however) but it will be nice to have things return to normal.

This morning we took a class trip out to Poissy so see le Corbusier's master piece: la Villa Savoye.  It's a place I've learned about so many times so it was very cool to see it in person and to be able to walk the ramp and stand in the roof garden myself.


I've finished uploading my photos from Germany to Facebook, so you can view them there.  As things start to settle down I'll hopefully have time to go through all of the photos I took while my parents were here and recount a few of our adventures.  We had lots of really great times and I have a ton of memories that I won't soon forget.

Also, just for fun, here's the cartoon that I had to draw in Berlin.  The assignment:  24 hours of my real life in 36 frames of comic strip.  Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment